Monday, January 3, 2011

California in 20 days!!

Well I will be leaving for California probably on the 21st. I'm not sure. I have been getting so excited! I have gotten a couple of things together like some pictures and stuff I need when I'm down there. Before I go, I have to get my wisdom teeth out. Ugh! Not looking forward to that. I get that done on Friday and then I can start to really pack for California. One of the good things about the apartment I'm going to be in is that it is fully furnished. All I have to bring is my own towels and sheets. I'm really glad that we will have a washer and dryer too. About a month ago I found out 2 of my roommates. They are both from Mesa, Arizona and they are my age. Tiffany is going to be a busser in a restaurant and Jordan is going to be a janitor just like me!


I will try to keep up with my blog when I'm down there. I want to tell you everything that goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment