Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Adventure Begins

Well on Sunday I got checked in at Carnegie Plaza where my apartment is at. I was really nervous at first but I got over it after a while. My apartment has 5 girls; 3 from Arizona, 1 from California and me. Today we had orientation and took our photos for our IDs. That means that we can go to Disneyland tomorrow! I'm so excited for that! Also tomorrow we have Traditions which is the same thing as learning about Disney. We have to be there at 7:30. I am not excited to wake up early. That will last for like 8 hours but the good thing is that we get paid and also get a tour of the parks.
After we had our orientation me and 2 of my roommates didn't want to stay in our apartment because we didn't know what to do. So we decided to go on the bus and find the nearest mall. We got the directions to  the Block mall. Then we got done with that pretty early and wanted to do something else. So we decided to take the bus all the way down to Newport Beach. It was perfect timing because we got there at sunset and the view was amazing. The water was really cold but I had never been there so it was really beautiful. Now I am just going to get ready for our big day tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I hope that you have a fantastic time. A good friend of mine from High School did the Disney program in Disney World and loved it so much that she did it for a few years and also became a recruiter for the program. Have fun and keep this thing updated. California is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete