Thursday, January 27, 2011

California Adventure!

We finally got our IDs yesterday! We were so excited that we wanted to go into one of the parks. We decided to go into Disney California Adventure. The first ride we went on was the Tower of Terror. I was so excited to get on it. I didn't remember how much adrenaline you get from that ride. Then we went over to Toy Story Mania. I had never been on it before so I didn't know what it would be like. My roommate, India, sat next to me and she said she had been on it before and was going to beat me. Well......I was the one who beat her. My score was 131,500 and hers was around 116,000. I was so proud of myself for doing so well for my first time. Then we wanted to get on California Screamin'. I was so excited to go on it because it's my favorite attraction in California Adventure.     
Since we had our Traditions class yesterday, we don't have anything until Sunday. So today we are going to go into Disneyland and play for the day. I'm really excited for that.

Since I'm here, I will tell you what Disney has coming up. They are building a new land in California Adventure called Cars Land. That will be finished in 2012. Another thing for California Adventure is a Little Mermaid attraction that will be done in April or May of this year. Since I'm a cast member I get to have a preview of The Little Mermaid attraction when it is done. They are also changing the front gate entrance to California Adventure. They are getting rid of the California sign and the Golden Gate bridge to put in the new entrance gate.

1 comment: