Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nothing much..

Well my birthday was pretty good! My roommates and I went to Rainforest Cafe. It was pretty good except that the waiter was horrible. I got a package from my family that had a huge load of candy, balloons filled with gltter, the book I Am Number Four, 2 gift cards from Subway and Jamba Juice, a butterfly wand that lights up (which said "to our princess"), my sister's camera, and a couple of birthday cards. I was so excited to open it. I also got a package from my boyfriends mom. She got me shorts, a tank top, and a shirt. They fit and they are really cute. My best friend sent me a bracelet and a letter. I also bought myself TOMS shoes. I love them! They are so comfortable! I am waiting to get my package from Devin. I can't wait to get it.

On the 28th we went to Six Flags. It was a lot of fun but it was very intense. Every ride there was fast and very intense. We went on Superman and when we got off, I had a huge headache for the rest of the day. I called in to work the next 2 days because my headache wouldn't go away. No matter what I did, it still hurt. Well on the 13th I get to go on a tour of the Disney Dream Suite. I am really excited and they said that we could take pictures in certain areas. I will definitely take my camera with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment