Sunday, March 27, 2011

No longer a teenager!

Today is my 20th birthday!! I am no longer a teenager. It doesn't feel any different and it will be weird to say that I am 20. Well today I got the day off and finally went to church and stayed through all the meetings. Then I came home to eat pulled pork and made the dressing from Cafe Rio. It was delicious!! I haven't gotten any of my packages but hopefully I will get them tomorrow. I am waiting for 5 packages: from my family, my boyfriends mom, my best friend Allysha, my boyfriend, and my TOMS shoes that I bought for myself. I can't to see what I get. Then on Tuesday we get to go to Six Flags. I am so excited to ride some roller coasters!! It's kind of like a birthday present to me!! I will be taking lots of pictures and I will post them.

Only 66 days left til he gets home!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment