Sunday, February 20, 2011

Rainy Weekend

Well yesterday I worked Downtown Disney from 3:30-12. The weather reports said that it was going to rain. So I am walking to the bus stop to go to work. And guess what it decides to do? Downpour! When I got to the costuming building, there was so many people going in to get their rain gear. I saw 2 of my roommates doing the same thing. When I get to the area lockers to start work, the rain has decided to slow down. After a couple of hours the rain is just coming down hard. My pants are getting soaked. And to make things worse, my pants are white and a little see through. So I finally decide to go to the lockers and grab the rain pants. I feel really stupid wearing them because now I look like a banana. At least they keep me from getting me even more wet then I already am. So the whole time I am at work, it keeps raining. Today was a little better but it still was raining really bad on and off. I didn't have to look like a full banana, just the big yellow coat.
The one thing that was sort of exciting while I was working today was when I was helping my lead vacuum up water at the main entrance, someone told me that some ladies were yelling at each other and to get security. So I went to ask for someone to call security. I didn't get to see the security get there so I wonder what happened.
Well my mom texted me and told me that I had gotten a letter from Devin. I'm excited but I have to wait til my mom can mail it on Monday and then wait until it gets here to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment