Tuesday, February 8, 2011

First week of work

Sunday was my first day of work without my trainer telling me what to do. For my first day of work I got put to sweeping in DTD (Downtown Disney). I liked it but it doesn't have the same feeling like working in the park. It felt like a regular day at work just sweeping this outdoor mall. The next day I got put on the pier sweeping from Toy story mania to the fun wheel. It was a lot of fun! The funny thing while I was working was that there are little birds all over the place. Every time I went to go pick up something, there would be a bird and he would take my trash away. I also knew where all the food on the ground was because there was always a bunch of birds on the ground. Tomorrow will be another undistributed day so I won't know what area I will be in until I clock in for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment