Monday, March 8, 2010

Over the weekend

On Saturday we had a competition at Riverton High School. We got second but we had some trouble with the music. Nancy had accidently gave them the wrong version of our song. So all the cues were off but we kept going and the last about 30 seconds was silent. We kept going and we did pretty good. On Sunday Jacob was blessed. Mitchel did a great job with the blessing. Then we went to their house afterwards and had lunch. They had my favorite sandwiches. Chicken salad sandwiches! They were so good! I loved it! Well an update on a job, I haven't found one yet. I'm getting really frustrated that I can't get one. I hope that maybe since summer is soon that they will be hiring soon. Cross your fingers!

Well this week will be a lot of fun. Friday we leave to Arizona for a competition. Even though we won't be in Arzona very long at least it will be very warm weather. I can't wait for that. Also it is Devin's 9 month mark! I can't believe he has been out there that long! I got an email from him this morning and he said that Mother's Day is on sunday for Ireland. He said that if he gets an English companion for tranfers this week that he can call. If he doesn't then we will have to wait til May.

No comments:

Post a Comment